What oh what will we do with our President? And you think I am too hard on the MSM? Check out the New York Times headline to this story.
Update: The New York Times headline: "Bush deficit reduction plan falls off-schedule."
This was in response to the news that because of an increase in tax revenues the deficit has been substantially cut, and three years early. However, the New York times ran with the above headline. It was quoted on the instapundit site but the link didn't make that clear.
Update II: Since I can't find the link at the Times website, it either was in the print edition only or Glenn Reynolds was being sarcastic about how the times and other MSM outlets handle good news when it could help Bush.
1 comment:
Jim-
I cannot find the headline in the NYT. WHy not give us a URL?
Post a Comment