Monday, June 26, 2006

Why AOL Gets A Bad Rep

This is a classic, make sure you listen to the audio. If you have ever dealt with AOL or other large companies, you know how infuriating this can be. I do believe that AOL finally apologized. You should read the comment sections on both links, wow. If you have ever dealt with AOL about tecnical problems, be prepared to spend 15 minutes talking to a computer before you spend another 15 minutes talking to someone that you can barely understand, in India!

Here is the Better Business Bureau report on AOL.

Update: Here is a video of Vince's interview with Matt Lauer.

1 comment:

N. Lee "Leezy" Weeks said...

I'm feeling much better about AT&T's customer service after reading this. I got caught in a phishing scam on AOL before I canceled and for some reason AOL made me feel like the bad guy instead of the victim. I do miss the AOL setup though, once you are use to it, it's hard to go to something else. However, that's all I miss!
"M"