#90 - It's So Easy - Linda Ronstadt
#89 - You Can't Turn Me Off (In the Middle of Turning Me On) - High Inergy
#88 - I Love the Night Life - Alicia Bridges
#87 - Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh
#86 - Sweet Talking Woman - Electric Light Orchestra
#85 - Get Off - Foxy
#84 - Fool If You Think It's Over) - Chris Rea
#83 - Whenever I Call You "Friend" - Kenny Loggins
#82 - Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
#81 - Bluer Than Blue - Michael Johnson
Linda Ronstadt had poor taste in boyfriends (Governor Moonbeam), but she had good taste in music. Plus, she was kind of cute back then.
Gotta love the song title to this one.
I have to confess that many "disco songs" have grown on me over the years, this is one of them. Although, Alicia Bridges looks scary to me...sort of a female version of Billy Idol.
"Life's Been Good to Me So Far" is a classic, Classic Rock song, with a great intro. I never get tired of listening to it. Joe Walsh was a former member of the Eagles, and while he doesn't have the great vocal chops of a Glenn Frey or Don Henley, he can sure play the guitar.
Sweet Talking Woman is the second ELO song in the top 100.
Ahem, well, it was the 70's...
This is one of those songs that you don't appreciate when you're a teenager, but is much more meaningful when you have a little bit of life and love under your belt.
I was never a big Kenny Loggins fan, but this is a good song.
Running on empty is another one of those songs that gets more meaningful as you get older. Plus, it's another very good Classic Rock song.
For some reason, this song makes me want to slit my wrists...
Well, there you have it, songs 90-81...what do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment