In honor of Valentine's Day, and since I have nothing better to do, I thought I would recommend some songs for my friends in relationships. I am pretty sure if you play these songs tonight you will get lucky!
This song is a great cover of a Bob Dylan tune, but the video makes it special.
No one sings it like the Minister, Al Green.
I don't know why I like this song, maybe because it's still basketball season?
This is a great classic song.
Seems self-explanatory.
Grab your woman and dance with her!
Great lyrics...enjoy the geography.
Tell me Eric Clapton wasn't in love when he wrote this song.
You could have a lot of fun with this one.
A Billy Joel classic.
And of course, this has to be at the top of your list. "If the spirit move ya, let me groove ya!"
This is just a sampling. Now get going...
This song is a great cover of a Bob Dylan tune, but the video makes it special.
No one sings it like the Minister, Al Green.
I don't know why I like this song, maybe because it's still basketball season?
This is a great classic song.
Seems self-explanatory.
Grab your woman and dance with her!
Great lyrics...enjoy the geography.
Tell me Eric Clapton wasn't in love when he wrote this song.
You could have a lot of fun with this one.
A Billy Joel classic.
And of course, this has to be at the top of your list. "If the spirit move ya, let me groove ya!"
This is just a sampling. Now get going...
No comments:
Post a Comment