My Thoughts on Life, Modern Culture and Whatever Interests Me.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
1,000th Visit
Sometime today we went over 1,000 on our visit count! Thanks mom for visiting so often (she gets credit for about 500 of those visits). Here's to 100,000 more.
Wow! That's pretty exciting! And I can't take credit for more than three clicks a day, morning, noon, and night. I am sharing your blog with some of my conservative friends. I'm getting use to hearing "I agree with your son!" "M"
2 comments:
Wow! That's pretty exciting! And I can't take credit for more than three clicks a day, morning, noon, and night. I am sharing your blog with some of my conservative friends. I'm getting use to hearing "I agree with your son!"
"M"
Still, when I click on my site meter map, Missiouri pops up a lot! Thanks for the support and for sending others my way.
Post a Comment